Capital goods include factories, machinery, tools and other equipment used to produce products for consumption. We advise our clients on all legal aspects relevant to the capital goods industry and utilize our interdisciplinary and international approach to identify trends, share know-how, and develop solutions for the benefit of our clients.
- Clifford Chance is a leading firm in the field of cross-border and domestic private and public M&A including private equity, joint ventures and post-merger integration with a focus on the capital goods sector
- We advise on compliance topics, including domestic and international anti-corruption regimes and anti-trust law
- We assist in technically and legally complex dispute resolution and litigation matters, helping our clients to enforce their justified claims and to protect them against unjustified ones
- We have the international breadth and depth to help our clients to universally protect their intellectual property rights
- We help our clients achieve their financing goals by using alternative debt and equity financing instruments
- Our firm boasts a pre-eminent practice in international sanctions and export control issues