The industrial sector is at the core of our business. Our global Industrial Sector Group mobilises the best resources of the firm and applies our significant sector expertise in helping clients anticipate and effectively deal with any operational, project or transactional issues – we pride ourselves on being able to offer a truly global service.
The sector is facing big challenges and some structural changes will be required in response. Our experience advising on business-critical projects gives us insights into the issues clients will encounter and the ways through them, helping clients overcome these challenges.
A leading sector team
We apply our sector know-how to deliver on the most complex issues. Our industrial sector team with over 140 partners globally covers the full breadth of industrial manufacturing.
Our team has in-depth understanding of the key business challenges for industrial companies which provide both the capital goods and raw materials for worldwide production facilities. We also work with industry leaders in the automotive, aerospace and defence sectors, providing services closely aligned to their strategic and operational business needs.
- Advised KUKA AG on the public takeover offer made by Midea Group for EUR 4.5 billion
- Advised SCA Group, Sweden, a leading global hygiene and forest products company, on the takeover of medical solutions company BSN medical amounting to EUR 2.74 billion
- Advised Chinese M.L.S. Electronics Co., LTD on the acquisition of OSRAM's business unit Lamps
- Advised General Electric on Baker Hughes merger and GE Water sale
- Advised Airbus on the disposal of Vector Aerospace as well as on the sale of its shares in Atlas Elektronik to thyssenkrupp
- Advised GROHE on the full ownership of Grome
- Advised Siemens on USD 7.5 billion bond issue
- Advised ASSA ABLOY on the successful conclusion of an agreement for the sale of their global car lock business to ALPHA Corporation
- Advised ALTANA on the acquisition of metallography technology from Landa
- Advised Mitsui on its equity participation in Forward Engineering GmbH