How technology can revolutionise accessibility and level the playing field for disabled people
Clifford Chance is delighted to invite you to join us at our webinar, How technology can revolutionise accessibility and level the playing field for disabled people on Tuesday 6 December at 2pm GMT, as we recognise International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD). We will explore how we can leverage technology and innovation to create a more accessible future.
Hosted by Clifford Chance's Enable network, and facilitated by the Valuable 500, we will be joined by leaders from Microsoft, Adobe and Clifford Chance for a panel discussion. We will discuss the importance of disability inclusion and how organisations can accelerate the accessibility agenda and level the playing field for disabled people.
We hope you will join us at this exciting panel event!
- Tiernan Brady, Global Director of Inclusion, Clifford Chance
- Paul Greenwood, Chief Information Officer, Clifford Chance
- Louise Zabbar, Senior Procurement Manager (SRM & Sustainability), Clifford Chance
- Crosby Cromwell, Chief Partnerships Officer, The Valuable 500
- Rob Haverty, Senior Product Manager, Adobe
- Hector Minto, Lead Accessibility Evangelist, Microsoft
2pm - Welcome and Opening Remarks
2.10pm - Panel Discussion
2.50pm - Q&A
3pm - Closing