We submit a Communication on Progress to the UN Global Compact on a yearly basis.
In 2009, we signed the United Nations Global Compact as a further demonstration of our commitment to help advance sustainable business models and markets with a view to creating a more sustainable and inclusive global economy. We actively support the UN Global Compact's 10 principles focusing on the core areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
In 2016, we signed a formal statement of support for the Women's Empowerment Principles, an initiative created by UN Women in collaboration with the UK Global Compact. The Women's Empowerment Principles are seven principles, which promote and guide corporate action in pursuit of gender equality. They encourage high-level corporate leadership on gender issues and transparent reporting on progress.
This year, we added our signature to the UN's new Standards of Conduct for Business for Tackling Discrimination against Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans and Intersex (LGBTI) People in recognition that organisations have a vital part to play in upholding the rights of LGBTI employees, clients and community members. The standards will help us focus on making a key difference to the lives of LGBTI individuals and drive positive social change.
Our reporting is supported by an index of Global Reporting Initiative indicators, which we compile based on the principle of materiality. We also report on key diversity, employee development and community statistics.
- Responsible Business Report 2017
- Corporate Responsibilty Report 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2015
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2014
- Building a better place to work
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2012
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2011
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008