Clifford Chance, New York
Craig Medwick’s practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and securities transactions including advising clients in private equity offerings and investments, and related mergers and acquisitions and real estate securities. These include corporate and partnership formations, private equity funds especially corporate and real estate, as well as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, public and private securities offerings, asset based lending and other financings.
Craig has advised companies on corporate governance and internal control matters.
Craig has also advised on numerous private placements and structured financings, including those relating to real estate securities and has experience in negotiating agreements relating to the development, acquisition, protection, licensing, leasing and integration of software, hardware and data.
For the past eight years Craig served as the American Regional Managing Partner, and as a member of the firm's global Management Committee. He is now the Americas Region Head of Corporate.
- State University of New York at Binghamton
- (BA, Phi Beta Kappa, University's Foundation Academic Excellence Award) 1974
- New York University School of Law (JD) 1977
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 1978
- Partner since 1987
- Member of the New York State and The American Bar Associations