Elyssa Wenzel practices antitrust law and is based in Washington, D.C. She advises clients on compliance with the U.S. merger control laws, the regulatory review of mergers and acquisitions, government investigations into anti-competitive conduct, and antitrust issues at the intersection of intellectual property and pharmaceuticals. Elyssa's practice is focused on the health care, pharmaceutical, aerospace, oil & gas and industrial sectors.
Prior to joining Clifford Chance, Elyssa led merger investigations in the Mergers I Division of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (B.S., Foreign Service) 2008
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D. cum laude) 2013
- Admitted as a member of the Maryland Bar 2013
- Admitted as a member of the D.C. Bar 2022
- Joined Clifford Chance 2021