Amber Pirson is an associate in Clifford Chance's US Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group. Her work encompasses a range of international and domestic investigations and disputes, including matters involving CFIUS, US sanctions, export controls, and anti-money laundering issues. She is also well versed in laws touching the ESG concerns of international business.
Amber holds a law degree from Cornell University School of Law where she competed and ranked internationally at Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and Anthropology from the University of South Florida (Magna Cum Laude).
- Advise leading financial institutions and international corporations on US economic sanctions, anti-money laundering, CFIUS, and export controls related issues.
- Advise US and international institutions on interpretation and implementation of AML laws in connection with FinCEN regulations such as the Corporate Transparency Act.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Cornell University (JD) 2023
- Admitted as an attorney in the District of Columbia 2023
- Joined Clifford Chance 2023