Clifford Chance, New York
Aleksandra Kopec is an associate in the Banking and Finance practice of Clifford Chance.
Aleksandra specialises in domestic and international lending work. Her clients include a variety of lender institutions, both domestic and abroad, that are involved in secured and unsecured financial transactions. She has experience across many financial sectors, including real estate and energy.
- Yale University (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science) 2004
- Duke University School of Law (Juris Doctor) 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as an attorney in New York 2008
- Speaks English and Polish