Joanne Chan is experienced in a wide range of domestic and cross border lending, including acquisition finance, structured lending and restructuring transactions.
Joanne joined Clifford Chance in London and has practised in Sydney, London and Singapore.
- Advising the lender in relation to the financing for the purchase of a car rental business from a leading global ride sharing and ride hailing business
- Advising a lender in relation to exposures to Krakatau Steel
- Advising a British-based specialist asset manager ICG in relation to the acquisition of an education business in South East Asia
- Advising a US credit fund in relation to mezzanine financing for an Asian group in the food and beverage sector
- Advising an investment bank in relation to a share-backed financing relating to a Hong Kong listed company
- Advising the lenders on the financing for Cinven and CPPIB's acquisition of Hotelbeds Group