Jackie Jones is an English law qualified Counsel in the Global Financial Markets Group. With a primary focus on trade and commodity finance, she also has wide ranging experience across all other aspects of bank lending, acquisition finance and syndicated lending. Jackie advises both borrowers and lenders and has regularly advised clients on sustainability and ESG matters relating to loan financings.
Career and qualifications
Nottingham University 1995
- Joined Clifford Chance London 1998
- Trainee secondment to Clifford Chance Hong Kong 1999
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance Amsterdam 2004
- Counsel since 2009
Law Society, England & Wales
- Orde van Advocaten Amsterdam
Awards and citations
- Jackie is valued by clients for her "deep understanding of the important legal and commercial issues that affect business," and is described as "highly disciplined in providing high-quality service"
Chambers Europe 2019
- Jackie comes “recommended” for Banking & Finance law in the Netherlands
Legal 500 2013