Nina Aymé is an Associate in the Corporate practice at Clifford Chance’s Luxembourg office. She joined the firm in 2019.
Nina specialises in general corporate matters, corporate restructurings, private equity structures and multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions. She advises large private equity houses and financial investors on their cross-border operations.
- CVC Capital Partners, a leading private equity and investment advisory firm, and AOC, a leading global producer of specialty resins, on the envisaged sale of AOC to an affiliate of Lone Star Funds.
- HomeToGo GmbH on its planned business combination with Frankfurt Stock Exchange-listed Lakestar SPAC I SE to create a publicly listed company
- KKR and DTCP on the launch of Open Dutch Fiber and a strategic agreement between Open Dutch Fiber and T-Mobile Netherlands
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice ("CD&R"), the U.S. based private investment firm, on its US$4bn public to private bid for UDG Healthcare plc ("UDG") a leading player in healthcare medical affairs, marketing and advisory services, and in pharma packaging
- KKR and Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan on the acquisition of a 40% interest in Caruna from First Sentier Investors, formerly known as First State Investments.
- GE Capital on the sale of PK AirFinance and its $3.6 billion aviation loan book
- Firce Capital on the acquisition and financing of the Belval Plaza shopping center located in the heart of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg's industrial heritage and comprising approximately 37,000 m² of commercial space, including major international retailers and local shops, making it one of the largest shopping centers in Luxembourg
- KKR on €1.5 billion bolt-on acquisition by Telxius, Telefonica's subsidiary in Germany, for EUR 1.5 billion
- Domestic and foreign clients, in particular international companies and clients from the private equity and real estate industry on the structuring of complex international transactions, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as the reorganization and setting up of various company structures and joint ventures
- BlackRock Long Term Private Capital and Javier Ferrán on sale of luxury fragrance house Creed
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Licence in Business law: University of Nancy, 2013
- Master II in European Business law: University of Nancy, 2016
- Mastère Spécialisé – Juriste Manager International :EM Lyon, East China Normal University, 2017
- Associate, Clifford Chance Luxembourg, 2019 - 2023
- Avocat à la Cour, Luxembourg, 2022
- Senior Associate, Clifford Chance Luxembourg, since 2023