Robert Klepka advises on all aspects of pension law and regulation. Robert acts for UK and multinational public and private corporations, banks, insurance companies and for trustees of occupational pension schemes.
- Advising a global bank on the pensions aspects of its c. £1bn disposition of a subsidiary insurance business.
- Advising a large corporate in the UK energy sector on the funding arrangements relating to its participation in the industry-wide Electricity Supply Pension Scheme.
- Advising one of the leading pension insurance providers on its all risks buy-out of a large and historic UK pension scheme.
- Advising the trustees of a large UK pension scheme on two separate buy-ins of its pensioner liabilities with two bulk annuity providers.
- Advising a high-profile target of a Warning Notice issued by the Pensions Regulator.
- Advising a global bank on the separation and de-risking of pension liabilities in a deal which at the time resulted in the biggest UK pension scheme buy-out in history.
View all news and client work featuring Robert Klepka
Career and qualifications
University College, Oxford (MA, Jurisprudence) 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
Association of Pension Lawyers