Pourab Paul is an Associate in the Private Funds Group and a member of the Firm’s Nordic interest group.
Pourab advises fund managers in the private equity, real estate and infrastructure sectors on the establishment and offering of private funds, including structuring and marketing. He also advises fund managers on ongoing operational, governance and regulatory matters. His clients are spread across the globe, particularly the Nordics, Europe and the US.
Pourab also has experience of advising institutional investors in connection with their investments in private funds and advising investors on secondary sales of fund interests.
Pourab is based in the London office and also spent time with the Firm's Singapore office.
- 3i Infrastructure in relation to various co-investment partnerships
- Axcel in relation to the formation and ongoing advice on its private equity funds
- Bridgepoint in relation to the formation of Bridgepoint Growth Fund II and various co-investment partnerships
- EQT in relation to various carried interest and co-investment arrangements
- Hillwood in relation to the establishment of EU Industrial Club IV
- Industry Capital Partners in relation to its fund management platform and underlying asset managers
- Macquarie in relation to the formation of an open-ended infrastructure fund
- Zouk Capital in relation to several ongoing fundraisings
- A global real estate manager on the formation of a US$1 billion plus (target) open-ended Asia core real estate fund
- A US fund manager on the formation of a US$1.5 billion open-ended logistics fund investing in China
- A Middle-Eastern fund manager on the formation of its US1$ billion (target) second flagship infrastructure fund investing in the Middle East, Turkey, Africa and Southeast Asia
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Uppsala University (BSc Business Administration & Economics) 2015
- Uppsala University (LLM) 2016
- BPP University (LLM) 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2020
- Admitted as an advokat in Sweden 2022
- Swedish Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales