Olivia Johnson specialises in commercial litigation and international arbitration, and is involved in business and human rights-related work.
Olivia also maintains an interest in technology litigation and is part of the firm's Tech Group.
- Advising on the alignment of a company’s ESG standards with the UNGP and OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
- Advising on the purpose and application of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, particularly in relation to the transparency in supply chains measure.
- Representing a fund in a series of arbitrations arising out of an investment in India.
- Representing a company in relation to an arbitration dispute over a shareholders’ agreement.
- Providing structuring advice to clients seeking to maximise investment treaty protection for their foreign investments.
- Various v News Group Newspapers
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Exeter (BA English Literature with proficiency in Chinese) 2014
- St Antony's College, University of Oxford, (MPhil in Modern Chinese Studies) 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2020