Senior Associate Knowledge Lawyer
Louise Oliver has experience advising occupational pension scheme trustees, employers and insurers on a wide range of pensions issues, including scheme closures, benefit changes, pension scheme buy-ins and buy-outs and funding and investment issues.
- Advising trustee clients on a wide range of complex issues, including the introduction of the flexibilities for accessing defined contribution benefits, the abolition of defined benefit contracting-out, benefit changes and scheme mergers; as well as ongoing day-to-day advice on issues such as trustee changes and member queries.
- Advising employers on key issues such as auto-enrolment, pensions taxation and investment issues.
- Advising insurers on pension scheme buy-ins and buy-outs.
- Producing knowhow and providing internal support on the latest legal developments in pensions.
- Preparing the Firm's regular client newsletter: "UK: Pensions Update".
View all news and client work featuring Louise Oliver
Career and qualifications
University of York (BA, English Language and Linguistics) 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2013
Full member of the Association of Pension Lawyers