Francesca Wilson advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, disposals, reorganisations and joint ventures.
Francesca has experience representing corporates, banks, alternative lenders, credit funds and private equity sponsors.
- Informa PLC on the completion of its divestment of Pharma Intelligence for £1.9 billion to Warburg Pincus (June 2022).
- Telefónica, S.A. on the completion of the merger of its UK subsidiary O2 with Liberty Global's Virgin Media (June 2021).
- Notable transactions in which Francesca has been involved prior to joining Clifford Chance include:
- Acting for an alternative lender on its sale to a bank.
- Acting for the sellers on the sale of ACPI to UBP.
- Acting for Neste Corporation on the disposal of its Russian fuel retail business to PJSC Tatneft.