Antoine Réco's practice includes EU, French, and Moroccan competition law, EU State aid rules, and foreign investment control.
Antoine advises on the merger and foreign investment control aspects of complex cross-border M&A deals and joint ventures. He has coordinated filings in over 25 countries and has knowledge of merger and foreign investment control regimes of key countries globally. Antoine also handles filings before the European Commission, the French Competition Authority, the Moroccan Competition Council, and the French Ministry of Economics.
Antoine advises multinational companies in litigation proceedings before the European Commission and the French Competition Authority in cartel and abuse of dominant position cases. He also advises on EU State aid and handles State aid filings before the European Commission.
- Hitachi Rail on all merger and foreign investment control aspects of its contemplated acquisition of Thales’s Ground Transportation Systems business
- Koole Terminals on all merger and foreign investment control aspects of its acquisition of Alkion Terminals
- Oracle on all foreign investment control aspects of its acquisition of Cerner
- A national civil aviation authority on all state aid aspects of the financing for the refurbishment and modernization of a major European international airport
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Nantes (Bachelor of Laws) 2016
- University of Southampton (Erasmus) 2017
- University of Nantes (Master 1 in International and European Law) 2017
- Sciences Po (Common Certificate of Achievement in Global Business Law and Governance) 2018
- Columbia Law School (Common Certificate of Achievement in Global Business Law and Governance) 2018
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Master 2 in Global Business Law and Governance) 2018
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (LL.M.) 2019
- Allen & Overy (Trainee Lawyer) 2020
- Linklaters (Trainee Lawyer) 2021
- Joined Clifford Chance 2021
- Admitted as Avocat in Paris 2022
- Paris Bar