Aneta Disman (formerly Sosnovcová) is a Counsel whose practice focuses on investments, divestments and asset management in the real estate and construction sector.
Although primarily a real estate specialist and a key member of the Prague office's real estate practice, Aneta also has a growing track record in corporate M&A transactions.
- CBRE Global Investors on the sale of Wars Sawa Junior Shopping Centre in Warsaw.
- A fund managed by CBRE Global Investors on sale of EUR 600 million portfolio of shopping centres in CEE to CPI and on other property divestments of the funds managed by CBRE Global Investors in the CEE region.
- CBRE Global Investors as the transaction manager for a German fund managed by Union Investment on the acquisition of Letňany, a major shopping centre in Prague.
- Union Investment Real Estate on the acquisition and refinancing of the Palladium Shopping and Office Centre in Prague's central business district. This is the most significant real estate acquisition ever in the Czech Republic and the largest single-asset deal recorded in Central Europe.
- CPI Property Group on the acquisition of Futurum Hradec Králové shopping centre, from Meyer Bergman, a privately held real estate investment management firm.
- Europa Capital Partners on the sale of its 100% shareholding interest in Hadovka Office Park in Prague.
- Aberdeen Asset Management Deutschland AG on the sale of administrative building Palác Anděl in Prague.
- A fund managed by CBRE Global Investors on sale of shopping centre "Obchodní centrum Karviná" and related assets via a share deal.
- Komerční banka, a.s. in connection with middle-term investment loan up to CZK 603,000,000 and EUR 10,800,000 to be provided to Technologický Park Brno, a.s.
- the owners of leading regional sports retailer, Sportisimo, on the sale of shares to investment group, Odyssey44.
- CBRE Global Investors on the sale of Building BETA, part of BB Centre, a modern administrative and business complex in Prague.
- Euromedic Lab B.V. on the disposal of its Czech clinical laboratory business.
- Atrium European Real Estate on the acquisition of the €191 million Palác Flora shopping and office centre in Prague
- Hannover Leasing on the divestment of the administration and shopping centre České Budějovice City Center.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- University of Salzburg (European Private Law) 2010
- Charles University (Mgr.) 2010
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2014
- Czech Bar Association (2014)
Awards and citations
- Aneta Disman ranked in Top 100 women in Czech-Slovak legal industry by INFO.CZ portal in cooperation with #PRVNÍCH100LET