Matthew is a Senior Associate in the Hong Kong office and a member of the APAC Asset Management and Financial Regulatory Group.
Matthew specialises in licensing and regulatory work for asset managers and other financial institutions. He frequently advises on retail funds authorisation and ongoing compliance, financial services and asset management regulatory advice.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales (Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws) 2015
- City University of Hong Kong (PCLL) 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance as Trainee 2016
- Admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong 2018
- Associate at Clifford Chance 2018