Clifford Chance Russia, which opened its Moscow office in 1991, is one of the country's leading, largest and longest established international law firms.
Clifford Chance Russia has extensive locally-based experience through its international (including English, German, US, Dutch, and Russian qualified) lawyers.
Our team is able to provide in-depth advice across all major practice areas including banking and capital markets, litigation and arbitration, tax, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and general corporate, as well as in all key sectors such as oil and gas, power, nuclear, real estate and banking and insurance.
Key clients include major multinational energy and FMCG companies, financial institutions and real estate developers, as well as leading Russian banks and energy and corporate conglomerates.
- Chambers Awards 2013: International Law Firm of the Year; European Law Firm of the Year; Russia Law Firm of the Year
- IFLR Awards 2013: International Law Firm of the Year
- Private Equity International Awards: Best Law Firm: Europe for private equity transactions (for the twelfth year running)
- Who’s Who Legal 2013: Russian Law Firm of the Year (for the fifth year running); Firm of the Year - Commercial Litigation; Firm of the Year - Project Finance
- Legal Business Awards 2013: Finance Team of the Year
- EuroWeek Syndicated Loans Awards 2013: Best Law Firm
- CRE Awards 2013: Deal of the Year - Purchase-Sale: Investment transaction with White Square Office Centra in Moscow
- IFLR Europe Awards 2012: International Law Firm of the Year; Russian Law Firm of the Year; Restructuring Team of the Year; Structured Finance and Securitisation Team of the Year; Project Finance Deal of the Year: Nord Stream pipeline: Phase II
- ACQ Finance Magazine Global Awards 2012: Competition Law Firm of the Year
- EMEA Finance Achievement Awards 2012: Best structured finance deal in CEE: securitisation of auto loan portfolio of VTB 24
- EuroWeek Emerging Market Bond Award 2012: Emerging Market Financial Institution Deal of the Year: US$2 billion subordinated bond issue by Sberbank of Russia
- CRE Awards 2012: Investment Deal of the Year: acquisition of the Galeria Shopping Centre in St. Petersburg
and is ranked as Band 1 in 2013 by Chambers Global/Europe and/or Legal 500:
- Banking and Finance
- Dispute Resolution
- Restructuring / Insolvency
- Real Estate
In order to offer clients the highest quality legal advice based on international standards and best market practices, the Moscow office works closely with our legal teams across the Clifford Chance network in Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Our Russian practice has accordingly earned a reputation for successfully handling the most large-scale and complex cross-border transactions and is able to service both inward and outwardly focused clients in equally strong measure.
We are happy to put our extensive and detailed expertise and top quality at our clients' service, helping them meet their business objectives, take advantage of new emerging opportunities and mitigate risks.
If you would like to know more about our office in Moscow or other aspects of our involvement in Russia please e-mail: Moscow.Office@CliffordChance.com
Clifford Chance CIS Limited
Registered office: 10 Upper Bank Street, London E14 5JJ